Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pre-Wedding


 Whenever I talked to other women about their wedding, I get similar responses.  Many say "it flew by" or "it happened so fast I don't even remember it".  I wanted to make sure I soaked up every minute of my wedding day and everything leading up to it.  SoOo we did just about every wedding tradition there is.

The Engagement Party
At my parents.  It got me SOO excited for the rest to come!

The Engagement Pictures
Sunrise and sunset pictures.  We had a great photographer for doing this!

Wedding Dress Shopping

My bridesmaids loved this more than I did.


Invitation stuffing
Cake Testing
Flower Picking
Venue Shopping
DJ Interviews
Dance Lessons (Yes, it was choreographed.  Ha!)

The Bridal Shower




I have Litany Rosequist and Michelle Crouse for throwing this lovely "sweets" party and for other family friends and my bridesmaids for helping to put it together.



They loved to embarrass me.


Karsten and I were both asked the same questions to see how well we knew eachother.. I must say, we are pretty dang good.

The Rehearsal Dinner




Karsten's mom put this together for family and the bridal party after I went to the temple on Thursday for the first time for endowments.  I loved getting to spend this day with people I love!

The Bachelorette Party
For the sake of my own embarrassment, details of this last night of being single will remain secretive and many pictures will not be posted on any form of internet.
For a quick over-view:

We went to Dick's Last Resort for dinner

Learned how to pole dance

Went Shopping..... :)

And had dessert at serendipity

Special thanks to all of my married and single girls that participated in this night with me!  You girls rock!

Next is the day we've all been waiting for... or at least, I'VE been waiting for!!

1 comment:

  1. Great to know about your wedding preparations. For my wedding at one of NYC wedding venues. A long list was made by my sister who took responsibility of entire arrangements for the day. She did a fabulous job in arranging everything best there.

    ReplyDelete