Saturday, July 30, 2011

Honeymoonin'

I'm sure most people have a good time on their honeymoon... I had a FANTASTIC time!!  We chose to go on a cruise for our honeymoon in the Mexican Riviera.  This was the first of many good decisions.  A cruise was such a good idea!  We drove to California early the morning after our wedding.  Once we got on the boat, we took a short walk around and went straight to our beautiful room

Then, everything from the past week caught up to us.  We just crashed.  The best part was we didn't even have to feel guilty.  Since it was the first day, we were just at sea so relaxing was expected.

Then we took our tour around the boat.  The boat was awesome!  Since it was Karsten's first cruise, he was a little more amazed than I was.  We began with on board activities and planned our on shore activities.  It was incredible.
















Although I wished this week would never end, I was excited for the next step: a marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment