Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 16th, 2011

In all seriousness, this day was the most amazing day of my life.  Nothing I write can quite describe the way I felt.  The most I can do is try and bring the magic of this day into writing in just the series of events.  So let's start with the morning...

1:00 a.m. Although, I had a BLAST at my bachelorette party, those girls kept me out until 1:00a.m. (I probably wouldn't have slept anyway).  When I got home, I mostly packed my suitcase for the honeymoon and just double checked all of my checklists and schedules for the day because that would be the last time I look at them.

3:00 a.m. I layed down to rest my eyes... and fell asleep.

4:50 a.m. My mother comes to wake me up and asks if there is somewhere I needed to be.. yes.  My hair and makeup appointment was at 5:00 a.m.  Bad start.

5:20 a.m Hair and make up appointment

7:30 a.m. I get home to put a skirt on and grab my temple bag and wedding dress.  Don't worry, I had to be at the temple in 15 minutes!

8:00 a.m. Driving in the car with my mom, I was hyperventilating, crying, and trying to eat breakfast.  It was starting to hit me.  Today was my wedding day.  It was 80 degrees.  For those who don't know for Las Vegas in July, this is unheard of.  It made me cry.

8:15 a.m.  We arrived at the temple.  All of the nerves stopped once I saw my husband to be in his suit sitting and waiting for me. 

9:00 a.m.  The sealing was to start.  However.. you can't start without the groom's parents...........

9:15 a.m.  I became Mrs. Smith forever.

Many things went off this morning.. I woke up late, forgot to bring my hair net to the temple and my dad had to bring it, and we arrived late to the temple.  None of it mattered from this point forth.

10:00 a.m.  Family pictures

11:00 a.m. Bride and Groom pictures

12:00 p.m. Home with my husband

5:45 p.m. Arrived at Angel Park- Touch-ups and waited for people to arrive

6:45 p.m. Ring Ceremony.  I have the cutest ring-bearer ever!

7:00 p.m. Grand Enterance

7:15 p.m. Food.  Family. Friends. What more do you need at a wedding.

Cake
Toasts
First Dance
Father/Daughter and Son/Mother dances
Moneydance
Ladies Dance
Man Dance
Bouquet Toss
Garter Toss
More Dancing
Grand Exit

And the lived happily ever after...

No comments:

Post a Comment