Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Married in the Summer!

Quick round of catch up on the Smith's:

Still no house- but in escrow with a short sale .  Fingers crossed.

I got accepted into UNLV's nursing program!  I start this fall!

Karsten is just about done building our chicken coop.  The chickens are settled in it.  We just need to fix the outside storage area.

Karsten is working hard inspecting fire alarms and put in an application for Clark County Fire Department for the first time.  It could take him a couple tries to actually get hired on, but it would be cool if he got it in his first try.  Fingers crossed.

We got our first eggs!


The first one was pretty.


The second one... not so much.

Jack is enjoying life and is getting bigger.

We got a brand new nephew!  Levi Thomas!


Am I allowed to have favorites?? 

Our other nephew, Lynken, had his 2nd birthday.  I made the cake, and Litany frosted it.

                                     

I learned I can't make shaped cakes.
Take 2...




 And my awesome roommate Jacqueline Peck-Swainston got married.  Her wedding could not have been more suiting for her.  Perfect!


The rest of my summer I have been trying to fill my time with as many productive things as possible: fashioning my first quilt, scanning all of our baby pictures, and every hum-drum young wife thing you can think of until school starts and I'm lost in books!  I have been working on provident living and a few dreams and skills have arisen this summer.  Stay tuned for posts on my newly found provident living!









No comments:

Post a Comment