Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Married in the Winter-Birthday

21.  How does someone who doesn't drink or gamble celebrate their 21st birthday??  Well, alcohol and slot machines aren't the only new legal thing I have acquired as of February 9th, 2012.  I am now legally able to own and carry my very own hand gun.  We spent the day shopping online and in gun stores, however, we couldn't decide on one.  SoOo, until I decide which one, I will just have to play with my other birhday presents.

This was a recipe box my mom got me from william-sonoma.  I desperately needed one since all of my recipe cards were scattered EVERYWHERE.


My sweet husband got me this.  It was a steal on Amazon.  I will now have to read the textbook-manual to figure out how to use it.



Among these, I was given home decorations, a sweater knitting machine (also complicated), books, and the least of which, I got..........


 Meet my chickens. :-)
They'll stay inside with us until they are 8 weeks.  Then we'll put them in a coop.  They will give us eggs and hopefully, a little love.

No comments:

Post a Comment